Sunday, January 31, 2016

Vintage Airstream

After about a year, it as time to upgrade! Hubby bought a new truck, so it meant something bigger, and silver.  My Airstream dream was finally coming TRUE!


We found a '62 Overlander just a few miles from us in the local Classifieds.  It was to good to be true, and I was sure something big was wrong, but nope! She came home with us.... Again, we are "those neighbors", but no one complained.  

Here are before and afters.... This time a Flamingo Cocktail Lounge (noticing a theme?) She was built the same month and year that Marilyn Monroe tragically passed, I named her Marilyn as a tribute (curves for days).  

 



















1 comment:

  1. Holy cow that is so stunning!!! Would love to have an Airstream but not in the budget right now...my 72 Serro Scotty will have to keep me happy for a few years! 💜

    ReplyDelete